Central Nebraska Auto Club Scholarship
- Two (2) $1000 Scholarships Available
- Nebraska Resident and American Citizen
- Nebraska High School Senior or College Student
- College enrollment applications submitted to a college or trade school prior to submitting scholarship application.
- Enrollment application is for a student interested in auto-related study and does have to be to a Nebraska school.
- Grade point average and copy of high school transcripts need to be included
Complete Scholarship Application:
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION and enclose 100 word essay explaining future goals, interest in auto-related field, financial need for assistance.
- Up to two 1,000.00 scholarships will be awarded.
- After the Treasurer of the CNAC receives notification that the student is enrolled in classes a check will be issued to the scholarship recipient school of choice. This notification may be made by the school or the recipient may send their schedule to the Secretary.
- The recipients will be selected by a committee appointed by the Central Nebraska Auto Club. Only the scholarship recipients will be notified.
- Application must be sent to the Central Nebraska Auto Club Chairperson. Application must be postmarked by March 26th of each year.
Mail Application to:
Jerry Erickson 2106 W. 37th Street Kearney, NE . 68845
Call 308-236-8543 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org